New Facebook Version Not Working

anon_wh1t3h4t

May 16, 2015
Visit site
On my wife's 6, she has the new Facebook version and it looks pretty dope. Your 'profile' picture is in the middle of your 'profile banner.' All the links and buttons have changed as well. Now, how come I'm not able to have this too? --- I tried everything possible, now I know I can't be the ONLY one. Anyone else have this problem or have even seen it?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I think FB changes like this are rolled out over time. Some get it right away some don't.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I updated a day or so ago, but the cover pic looks the same. I don't notice any difference. Can someone post a screenshot?

Jason Grant4

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I decidedly removed Facebook from my iPhone. If they update every other week multiplied by infinity than Facebook will eventually take up all of your phones memory.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On my wife's 6, she has the new Facebook version and it looks pretty dope. Your 'profile' picture is in the middle of your 'profile banner.' All the links and buttons have changed as well. Now, how come I'm not able to have this too? --- I tried everything possible, now I know I can't be the ONLY one. Anyone else have this problem or have even seen it?

1. Reboot your iPhone
2. Uninstall the app and then reinstall it
3. See if it'll now work for you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73