How many people will be upgrading in September?

norulesjustgo

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the iPhone 6 and I will be upgrading in September, probably to a 6 Plus and not the 6S Plus. I'll be able to get a lower EIP and get what I really wanted. I prefer the full revamped models and not the "afterthought" models I.E. the "S" models.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using the 128GB iPhone 6 and will upgrade on launch day, same as every year. I will be staying with the 4.7" model and 128GB storage and also staying white/silver :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me go on record and emphatically state that I am absolutely positive that I will NOT..............rule out the possibility of getting the next iPhone.....

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting another Plus, 64GB like I have now. I've upgraded every year so far, can't stop/won't stop now!!

Let me go on record and emphatically state that I am absolutely positive that I will NOT..............rule out the possibility of getting the next iPhone.....

The 'S' gen is always my favorite. I can't wait! No way I could opt out.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Probably not upgrading this year. My 6+ still feels brand new & runs perfectly fine. I'll probably hold off until the 7 comes out next year.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'll say what I say every year, "I'll see if it's worth the money".

Tim & Team will get on stage, announce the super awesome new hotness with the better camera, faster processor and that 'push them over the edge' feature that S models always have, and I'll buy it on launch day. So to answer the question: I have a gold 128gb 6+ now and assuming the rumor of the pink model is true, and it's a good shade, I'll buy a pink 128gb plus on att. If the pink rumor is fake, I'll get gold again. :p

Tleilaxu

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a 64Gb iPhone 5 on T-Mobile in the USA, and will probably go for a 64Gb or 128Gb 6S_Plus when Apple starts directly selling unlocked/T-Mobile models.

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I always get the newest phone available when my contract is renewed. Starting with the 4S, I have been on what I call the "S cycle" since November 2011. Upgraded to the 5S in November 2013. I hope the 6S+ is available this coming November when my contract is up for renewal.

On a side note, it is laughable that back in November 2011 I was intent on getting a BlackBerry 9930 but, at the last minute as I was standing the carrier store, I chose the iPhone 4S instead. A GREAT decision I have never regretted.

I remember getting the blackberry 9900 when it was released in the UK. I actually came from the iPhone to the blackberry

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the iPhone 6 and I will be upgrading in September, probably to a 6 Plus and not the 6S Plus. I'll be able to get a lower EIP and get what I really wanted. I prefer the full revamped models and not the "afterthought" models I.E. the "S" models.

I actually look at it as the "tuned up Model" All the great point of the regular model with new improvements.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think if I see a blue 6c with touch ID and 64GB storage, I'll be pretty darn happy. If not, I might get the 6s if it's got 2GB RAM.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I think if I see a blue 6c with touch ID and 64GB storage, I'll be pretty darn happy. If not, I might get the 6s if it's got 2GB RAM.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
I'm thinking there will be 2gb of RAM in the 6S Plus and it'll get the great multi tasking functions that the Air 2 is seeing on iOS 9. That alone will make me upgrade from the 6 Plus.

kbro

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
There is no thing as a free upgrade. You are paying a higher bill for 2 years in order to pay the carrier back for the phone.

If you didn't get a new phone and keep using your old, you could have a much lower phone bill, like $30 or more less per month per phone.

nukediver

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll be upgrading in December from a 5S (64 GB) to a 6+ (128 GB) when my 2-year jail term, er, contract, is up. With AT&T now (mostly for coverage), but have seriously been considering switching but not sure to whom. They're all equally evil :mad:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'll be upgrading in December from a 5S (64 GB) to a 6+ (128 GB) when my 2-year jail term, er, contract, is up. With AT&T now (mostly for coverage), but have seriously been considering switching but not sure to whom. They're all equally evil :mad:

"...my 2-year jail term, er, contract, is up." Okay, this made my day. :yes:

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I will not be upgrading until the 7. But if Apple comes out with a black and rose gold iPhone 6s plus, it is going to be very difficult for me resist the urge to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen