- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I have trouble seeing my son's location on my iphone 6 plus.
My son and I share our locations. My son has an iphone 6 and I have the iphone 6 plus. My son can see my location but when I go to Messages - click on my son's message - Details, it says "Locating..." and comes back with "Location Not Available". He has selected, "Share My Location" and "Shared Indefinitely". There are times when I see his location for a second and than get the message, "Location Not Available".
- 07-13-2015, 03:55 PM #2
- 10,563 Posts
Re: I have trouble seeing my son's location on my iphone 6 plus.
It could be he is in a location with no GPS reception and cellular location triangulation is not fully reliable yet.
I noticed when checking in on Swarm/Foursquare, I have to wait a few seconds to get a location fix on my device. If he hasn't used any location services that day, that could be another reason for you to not being able to see his location.
- 07-13-2015, 05:03 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2015, 08:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2015, 07:03 PM
- By Fosforita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2015, 03:40 PM