Charging errors after 8.4 update
Since updating to 8.4, I've been randomly receiving error messages stating that the charging accessory is not supported, regardless if it's an official Apple usb cable/plug or a third party charger. Has anyone else observed this issue?
- 07-13-2015, 09:53 AM #2
- 07-15-2015, 09:27 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Re: Charging errors after 8.4 update
I also have been getting these errors on my 64GB 6+, I've only had this problem recently in my car after getting a new 2.1A cig lighter charger. I never have a problem on my 2.2 home charger, and I use the same cable in my car and house. I only got my 6 Plus less than 2 weeks ago so I can say how it was before the 8.4 update.
I figured it could have just been a problem with Ford SYNC and the built in USB port in a 2010 Ford Focus
- 07-22-2015, 08:27 PM #5
- 07-23-2015, 07:06 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2015, 10:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2015, 08:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:58 AM
- By lesliemikucki in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2015, 07:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2015, 05:46 PM