- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(
I had a jailbroken iPhone 6 plus with ios 8.3 running on it and I decided to restore it since I was having slight battery issues and now after restoring it is stuck on the SIM activation screen and says "Invalid SIM" everytime I try to activate my phone...
Is there any help anyone can provide as I am really frustrated.
Your suggestions are welcome
- 07-03-2015, 01:41 PM #2
- 07-03-2015, 02:36 PM #3Banned
- 12,021 Posts
Re: Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(
Is the SIM you are using now the same as the SIM you were using before you restored? If not, is it from the same carrier at least?
Were you jailbroken so you could use a SIM that does not match your local requirements?
If the latter is true, restoring your phone broke your jailbreak, and you will need to jailbreak the device again and set the phone to the same settings again to use your SIM.
- By craigrn16 in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2015, 01:44 AM
- By SMELTN in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2015, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 11:34 AM
I want to buy something for a game on my iphone but it only links to my bank account. Any other way?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2015, 11:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 01:12 PM