Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(

qshahid16

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(

I had a jailbroken iPhone 6 plus with ios 8.3 running on it and I decided to restore it since I was having slight battery issues and now after restoring it is stuck on the SIM activation screen and says "Invalid SIM" everytime I try to activate my phone...
Is there any help anyone can provide as I am really frustrated.
Your suggestions are welcome
Thank you :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(

My suggestion: Call or visit your carrier for assistance.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why my phone says "Invalid SIM" even though my phone is carrier free from the beginning?? :'(

Is the SIM you are using now the same as the SIM you were using before you restored? If not, is it from the same carrier at least?

Were you jailbroken so you could use a SIM that does not match your local requirements?

If the latter is true, restoring your phone broke your jailbreak, and you will need to jailbreak the device again and set the phone to the same settings again to use your SIM.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2