Changing from iPhone 6 to 6 plus

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys

So I have a iPhone 6 and managed to get an upgrade to the 6plus and wondering if it's a good choice.

The only think I'm slightly worried about is the size ? :/

Has anyone made this move before from 6 to 6plus?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No one can decide if it's a good choice for you... Others have made the switch and been happy... Still others, like me...started with a 6+ and went back to a 6... Personal preference that really can't be crowd-source affirmed.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Go to a store and handle Plus and decide if you can deal with the size. Only you can be the judge of that.
I went from a 5S to 6Plus which is a bigger jump and had no problems adjusting to the size but that's me others will feel differently.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just1n_P

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I just upgraded from the 6 to the 6+. I do not miss the 6 at all. Even more so now, when I hold a 6, it feels like I'm holding a iPhone 4. You get used to the bigger size after a week or so. Go for it !!!

Last edited:

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It will depend on you, if u like it or not. For me I LOVE the plus. After a short time you will be super comfy with the size and wonder how you ever used a smaller phone. 🏻

Sent from my beautiful, gold iPhone 6 Plus via TapaTalk.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Just let me say this: You will notice the size difference. If you have the option, go to the Apple store--like others have suggested--and check it out.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Go to a store and handle Plus and decide if you can deal with the size. Only you can be the judge of that.
I went from a 5S to 6Plus which is a bigger jump and had no problems adjusting to the size but that's me others will feel differently.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

This is also what I did, I got use to the size very quickly. I was using my Wife's 5s last night to take pictures and something I realized, I could never go back to that size again...LOL

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I moved from 5s to 6+ and it's amazing. Yes it is annoying the size when not using it. But the screen and use is amazing.

Think of a tiny iPad. Same difference just makes calls.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
It's a simple calculus I'm my book. If you do more talking than other things on it you won't like it. It really isn't a comfortable talking phone. That said I have the Plus and would not consider the 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been considering jumping to the 6+. One of the main things stopping me is how many cases I have for my 6. That's an investment. Haha.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have them both and I use the 6 plus more. I read a lot and the form factor of the 6 plus is better for that. I don't have any issues with the size, except for when I wear jeans and then I need to put the phone in my back pocket, which I am not a fan of.

But day to day I am AOK with the size of the phone.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
My iPad isn't getting software updates anymore due to its age. Which is fine cause I barely use it for more than watching movies. But perhaps with the 6+ I wouldn't need both? Hmm.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think the plus makes the mini obsolete. Same with the Nexus 7 and other minis of that ilk. Not the full size tablet which makes desktops obsolete for all but work.

Sent from my iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk

i have the mini so that's why i'm considering giving up my 6 and mini for a 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711