Changing from iPhone 6 to 6 plus

steven2014

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys for the advice. Been using the iPhone 6 plus for a few days now and getting used to it. It does take a few days. No complaints apart from the vibration gives off a mini earthquake when it goes off !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys for the advice. Been using the iPhone 6 plus for a few days now and getting used to it. It does take a few days. No complaints apart from the vibration gives off a mini earthquake when it goes off !

On behalf of those who responded, you're quite welcome...:)

cpolism

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I ended up swapping my 6 with my wife's 6+ as she didn't like the size after a couple months. I'm really glad I made the switch. You're the first person that I saw mention it, but I thought the exact same thing with the vibration. It's 10 times stronger than the 6. It's horrible when i'm in the office and my phone is on the desk. I can hear it from down the hall. Great phone though.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I moved from 6 to 6 plus because of poor eyesight. It took me exactly 3.7 seconds to get used to the size increase. I'm never going back. :cool:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The 6 plus is easier for me to read and type, it can never replace my iPad air. The 6 just became too small for me to use after I tried the 6 plus.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
The 6 plus is easier for me to read and type, it can never replace my iPad air. The 6 just became too small for me to use after I tried the 6 plus.

I agree.
Work related stuff, I prefer my iPad.
I mean, my 6 Plus is more than able to handle it but I like the screen real estate for ease of use and clarity.

JCott2

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
This is how I see it: You should get the 6+ if you use the phone to showcase photos or videos. it's definitely like a cross between an ipad mini and a phone which is actually a great idea when you think about it. Me, I have no need for a larger screen so it's different for everyone. One thing I don't like is that the 6+s camera is noticeably better. I guess they had to differentiate the two phones somehow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73