How can I Jailbreak the iPhone 6 Plus on Version 8.3?

am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Jail breaking the iPhone 6 Plus on Version 8.3

I am not asking for a detailed how to jailbreak my iPhone 6 Plus, but what I am asking for is an answer to the following question, does a jailbreak currently exist with Cydia for the iPhone 6 Plus on version 8.3, or did we come to the end of jail breaking. I think I made a bad move for not taking the Note 4.

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Jail breaking the iPhone 6 Plus on Version 8.3

Hi!

As of now, iOS 8.3 jailbreak isn't available. However, the Pangu Team has demonstrated iOS 8.3 Jailbreak at the Mobile Security Conference in China. You should expect a jailbreak in the mid-July period.

Cheers!

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Depending upon your carrier, the Note 4 is not rootable, so if you want to go the Note 4 route, suggest picking a version that can be rooted.

am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site

WOW! I thank you both for the information regarding Jail Breaking and Rooting. I maybe wrong, but it seems it's taken a lot longer to find a way to Jail Break or Root, and fear that we are coming to the end. This is very interesting, for I thought for every intelligent engineer who attempts to prevent these phones from either being Jail Broken or Rooted, that there was an equally talented individual(s) who can break the code.

In regards to both phones, I feel if you bought your phone from working hard, no one should have the right to stop you from what you want to add to it, or do with it, and this is just my opinion.

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site

WOW! I thank you both for the information regarding Jail Breaking and Rooting. I maybe wrong, but it seems it's taken a lot longer to find a way to Jail Break or Root, and fear that we are coming to the end. This is very interesting, for I thought for every intelligent engineer who attempts to prevent these phones from either being Jail Broken or Rooted, that there was an equally talented individual(s) who can break the code.

In regards to both phones, I feel if you bought your phone from working hard, no one should have the right to stop you from what you want to add to it, or do with it, and this is just my opinion.

Jailbreak for 8.3 was release today.

http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=332470

am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site

It seems that there is a glitch, that we are all getting stuck at 20%, and they are aware of it, and it seems the problem has to do with Cydia I believe. So, now we have to wait for an updated version.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2