Jail breaking the iPhone 6 Plus on Version 8.3
I am not asking for a detailed how to jailbreak my iPhone 6 Plus, but what I am asking for is an answer to the following question, does a jailbreak currently exist with Cydia for the iPhone 6 Plus on version 8.3, or did we come to the end of jail breaking. I think I made a bad move for not taking the Note 4.
- 06-22-2015, 03:19 AM #2
- 06-22-2015, 06:04 AM #3
Re: Jail breaking the iPhone 6 Plus on Version 8.3
WOW! I thank you both for the information regarding Jail Breaking and Rooting. I maybe wrong, but it seems it's taken a lot longer to find a way to Jail Break or Root, and fear that we are coming to the end. This is very interesting, for I thought for every intelligent engineer who attempts to prevent these phones from either being Jail Broken or Rooted, that there was an equally talented individual(s) who can break the code.
In regards to both phones, I feel if you bought your phone from working hard, no one should have the right to stop you from what you want to add to it, or do with it, and this is just my opinion.
- 06-23-2015, 11:54 PM #5
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2015, 12:36 PM
- By dee dee5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2015, 10:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2015, 09:55 PM
- By iPadNick in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2015, 06:38 PM