Moving photos?

dpotter6921

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
As you probably can see I'm using an android device to use my imore app. I just bought my first Iphone 6+ on the 7th of June & I will be getting rid android tablet for an Ipad in 3month. So in the mean while can I transfer my photos from google photo app dropbox app to icloud? If so how do I do it? I downloaded downloaded the dropbox app & google photos app but I want eliminate them & just have icloud

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Be sure you understand how iCloud, iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, and iCloud Photo Sharing works. I use iCloud to back up what is currently on my phone. I use Box, Dropbox, and OneDrive for storing photos and videos. I also have Google Photos. That's me. Others may use iCloud Photo Library to store photos. But it takes space from your free 5 gb. in iCloud. You can buy more space.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations on your iPhone purchase. . . . If you download your photos to your iPhone from Google Drive, they will upload to iCloud--if you have iCloud Photo Library enabled on the phone.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Even though I love iOS a lot but android is much more friendly in transferring stuff. I still don't like iTunes sync.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro