New owner of iPhone 6+!

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I've just upgraded to the 6 Plus from the 4S. I'm on my second iPhone and the first one that has been a current generation one. So far I'm loving it as I couldn't make my mind up which one to get even after looking in two Carphone Warehouses and the Apple Store.

Roland

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I picked up my 128gb Space Grey iPhone 6Plus last Wednesday (6/24). Glad I decided to go with the 6Plus.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Congrats and welcome. I just bought my wife an iPhone 6 plus I have an iPhone 6. To tell the truth I'm jealous the battery life is much better and I've found the screen to be better on the 6 plus also. I really can't wait until the 6s plus is released.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you. My two phones right now on are the G4 and iPhone 6 plus. I really enjoy the G4 but not sure I will keep it. I just don't think the battery is acceptable. The iPhone is the only phone I've used that I can unplug at 7 am and go all day until 10 or 11 and not worry about it. The G4 died on me at 5:30 the other day when I was pretty busy at work and no time to recharge.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you. My two phones right now on are the G4 and iPhone 6 plus. I really enjoy the G4 but not sure I will keep it. I just don't think the battery is acceptable. The iPhone is the only phone I've used that I can unplug at 7 am and go all day until 10 or 11 and not worry about it. The G4 died on me at 5:30 the other day when I was pretty busy at work and no time to recharge.

Did you sign up for the battery/SD card promo from LG? That would get you an extra battery to go from low to show in seconds.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll have to see what the 6s Plus/6 Plus S offers. If Force Touch is the big addition I'll pass. My 10 day-old 6 Plus is just fine. ...just have to keep it in pure perfect flawless condition...for as long as I have it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to see what the 6s Plus/6 Plus S offers. If Force Touch is the big addition I'll pass. My 10 day-old 6 Plus is just fine. ...just have to keep it in pure perfect flawless condition...for as long as I have it.

Exactly This ^^^