Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree30Likes
    iMore Newbie

12 Posts

Default Re: Leaving Android, joining the iOS crowd

Just received my first iPhone ever yesterday and have been loving it. I have been using android since 2009 and while I will miss all the rooting, customization and widgets, iOS on my 6+ is a fresh breath of air. Picked up a 128gb from best buy while they and sprint are selling them for the same price as the 64gb (too good to pass up). My husband has the note 4 and I really wanted that but overall I'm glad that sprint and best buy stopped carrying them as I wouldn't have seen the incentive to move to iOS.

This phone runs great and the integration with my iMac is fantastic. I help run my husband's business and use my phone for most of the tasks if I can and love being able to write up documents/invoices on this thing and have it synced to my computer without having to email copies to myself. I love iPhone! Still love android but this is a welcome change. I will also say that it will take me awhile to stop reaching for soft keys though lol
    Eternal1999 likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345