Google Apps

anon_wh1t3h4t

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Besides me, who uses a handle full of Google Apps on their iOS? I'm pretty sure, I've downloaded EVERY Google App available for the iPhone. Here's a small preview! Enjoy! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433812183.122149.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The only Google products I actively use are the search feature in Safari and a google voice number...the gmail accounts I use pass through my Apple email app.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I would like to get google wallet on my iPad but no luck...

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I only use Google search in Safari. I occasionally use YouTube, but without an account, in fact I fave gotten rid of all my gmail accounts.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I use YouTube.

I would use Inbox but it sucks, the viewing is so small, the text on that app needs to be like the stock apple mail app.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I use Google voice, which I think is a better app on iPhone, business, maps, Google music, chrome cast. All work pretty well.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
gmail
inbox - because i can actually trash an email instead of archive
google search
maps
voice
hangouts
calendar

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Besides me, who uses a handle full of Google Apps on their iOS? I'm pretty sure, I've downloaded EVERY Google App available for the iPhone. Here's a small preview! Enjoy! View attachment 82817

Every? Where's Google Photos and Google Sheets?
I use YouTube only because I have videos there I can't put back on my camera roll. I have Google Sheets, but it's confusing. I do use and like Google Translate. I have 4 Gmail accounts that are on the stock mail app. And as much as I've tried using other search engines, I keep going back to Google.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a ton of Google apps on my iPhone, as well. I won't say all, though, because Google makes a lot of apps!

Thanks for showing your homescreen. I didn't know (remember?) that the signal strength indicator could be changed to show the numerical readout. I've learned something new today!

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a ton of Google apps on my iPhone, as well. I won't say all, though, because Google makes a lot of apps!

Thanks for showing your homescreen. I didn't know (remember?) that the signal strength indicator could be changed to show the numerical readout. I've learned something new today!

How do you make that change?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods