iPhone Rotation Stuck

iPad Retina

May 26, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus lock rotation is always getting stuck, lock rotation not enabled. It's starting to get annoying. I don't want to do a restore from fresh because of my important data. I just can't lose it. Something is really messed up.

My other issues are camera freeze, loose home button, completely freezes and shuts down. These problems are just about to drive me up the wall!

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus lock rotation is always getting stuck, lock rotation not enabled. It's starting to get annoying. I don't want to do a restore from fresh because of my important data. I just can't lose it. Something is really messed up.

My other issues are camera freeze, loose home button, completely freezes and shuts down. These problems are just about to drive me up the wall!

I had two of the problems that you have mentioned. The rotation locks on landscape and nothing will undo it. sometimes the phone would just freeze. The fix I found that worked perfectly, I went to the Apple store and they replaced the phone with a new one

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If you have a loose Home button, you need to take your phone to an Apple store and have them look at it. Also, if you backup your device, you should not lose any data. I do this every year when I get a new iPhone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just restored a couple months ago. I didn't lose anything except a bit of game progress and achievements. But it wasn't much and was not important.

joker256

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
While I haven't had this problem per se, I do feel like my 6+ rotates more sensitively than I would like. I've actually enabled rotation lock to stop it. Something I have never had to do with my iPhone's before.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I would do a backup, & then get a new device thru apple. I had a camera issue & they replaced my lens. I restored my phone & had everything back except a few text messages.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've also been having this problem lately. It's only started within the last week or two. I don't want to go through the pain of restoring my device, so I will wait and see how annoying it gets before I go that route. For now my iPhone is locked in portrait mode.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods