Google Play Music Unlimited equivalent on iOS

carraser891

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had my iPhone for about 2 weeks now, still getting used to the OS. Does iTunes have a subscription or free service where I can stream different types of radios with unlimited music downloads? Like google play music unlimited?

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
No. Not yet. Your options are 3rd party apps like Google Play Music, Spotify, or Beats Music.

Apple is rumored to be releasing some sort of new music service in the coming months in this same realm but it hasn't been released yet.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I may be mistaken, but there's a google play music in the App Store. I'm not sure how equivalent it is to Androids though. Wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
going from pure Google and android over to apple and IOS is definitely maddening because things don't match up properly and apps are optimizatied and work differently. Google Play Music was one of the things I loved on android and I had to let go of the All Access plan because it was to difficult to get new songs since I had to always have a computer or another android device to do it. I do still have the things I uploaded myself to google play and the things I've purchased just not every feature that the all access gave. Spotify is the next best thing to it on IOS or iTunes Radio(usually what I use when I'm tired of listening to the songs I have on Google Play. Maybe with IOS9 Apple will release something similar because I need it lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro