Clicking sound

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Well had my ip6+ for already 6 months but just found out when i put press on top right corner around the black bezel I hear a clicking sound like if it's slightly loose, with a case on I don't hear it? It doesn't bother me so much cause that area is not like I use it lol but anyone has this problem too? Just wondering

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you're bugged by it - take it to an Apple GeniusBar - they'll evaluate and let you know what the options are to deal with it.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a apple store in my city, through i don't want them to take away my screen with my screen protector which was pretty pricey.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Well had my ip6+ for already 6 months but just found out when i put press on top right corner around the black bezel I hear a clicking sound like if it's slightly loose, with a case on I don't hear it? It doesn't bother me so much cause that area is not like I use it lol but anyone has this problem too? Just wondering

One of my mates phone had the same issue. Took it to apple and replaced with a new device.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

Telespielstube

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
it's actually not new it#s refurbished and it could have the same clicking sound. I speak from my own experience I went 5 times to the Apple store and got it replaced 5 times before they gave me a sealed iPhone 6+.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
had the same issue with my first iphone 6+ then i sent it to apple, they replaced the display ... but the display came back scratched and stuff then i took it to the apple store and got a replacement.
so just take it to the apple store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro