iPhone Freezes Up
My iPhone 6 Plus sometimes completely freezes on its home screen and in some applications (ex. YouTube) it ridiculous. I was watch a YouTube video, put on pause for a while, come back, and the phone is completely frozen the home and power button didn't respond at all.
I know I could've just hold them both down for hard reset, but I decided to see what would happen.
The phone completely shut off without me touching it, when I booted it back up the apple logo was bigger then normal.
I think it the ram, and my camera completely freezes, not usable too.
- 05-27-2015, 01:22 AM #3
- 05-27-2015, 01:35 AM #5
- 05-27-2015, 06:46 AM #7
Re: iPhone Freezes Up
The Diagnostics & Usage Data may show some details for crashing apps - if that is happening. Could help give a clue. If you can, I'd contact Apple Support via Chat and tell them what's going on. They can help run diagnostics to see if there is a problem beyond the YouTube app.
- 05-31-2015, 06:36 PM #9
- By Jay_Kuykendall in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2015, 11:08 AM
- By AngrySK in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 05:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2015, 05:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:12 PM