iPhone Freezes Up

iPad Retina

May 26, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus sometimes completely freezes on its home screen and in some applications (ex. YouTube) it ridiculous. I was watch a YouTube video, put on pause for a while, come back, and the phone is completely frozen the home and power button didn't respond at all.

I know I could've just hold them both down for hard reset, but I decided to see what would happen.

The phone completely shut off without me touching it, when I booted it back up the apple logo was bigger then normal.

I think it the ram, and my camera completely freezes, not usable too.

So strange

iPad Retina

May 26, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like it's zooming up real big. Tapping the screen twice with 3 fingers or pushing the home button. 3 times may do that. Try going to Settings >General >Accessibility > Zoom > toggle off. See if it stops. Let us know.

Nope that's not it, that happened when the apple logo pops up when booting, I don't have zoom on

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
The Diagnostics & Usage Data may show some details for crashing apps - if that is happening. Could help give a clue. If you can, I'd contact Apple Support via Chat and tell them what's going on. They can help run diagnostics to see if there is a problem beyond the YouTube app.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Curious why you think it's the "RAM"? lol...

Just sounds like a defective phone...take it back and have it repaired/replaced. My 6+ has never done that...ever.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox