- iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
My iPhone 6 Plus sometimes completely freezes on its home screen and in some applications (ex. YouTube) it ridiculous. I was watch a YouTube video, put on pause for a while, come back, and the phone is completely frozen the home and power button didn't respond at all.
I know I could've just hold them both down for hard reset, but I decided to see what would happen.
The phone completely shut off without me touching it, when I booted it back up the apple logo was bigger then normal.
I think it the ram, and my camera completely freezes, not usable too.
This is Ridiculous for a $1200 phone
(iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Factory Unlocked)
Don't you think?
- 05-27-2015, 10:13 AM #2
- 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM #3
- 05-27-2015, 04:15 PM #5
- 05-29-2015, 10:35 AM #6
Re: iPhone Frozen
Why this isn't a person's FIRST step when having this kind of issue is beyond me...I guess complaining online is more important for some than getting a properly working device as quickly as possible.
- 05-29-2015, 11:20 AM #7
- By Jay_Kuykendall in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2015, 11:08 AM
- By AngrySK in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 05-28-2015, 10:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 05:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2015, 05:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2015, 04:32 PM