Iphone 6 plus screen broken

hitesh031177

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Dear Members
Please help my Iphone 6 plus screen has broken. It is in warranty period. But apple not replacing. Any other solutions for it.

Regards
hitesh031177

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I think I remember reading Apple will replace your screen for $150. There is probably cheaper ways but you get what you pay for going to a place that "specializes" in phone repairs in a store that probably isn't authorized to fix iPhones or any other phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I am from India they are telling me to pay Rs 25400 and will give a new replacement for the same

You should get it replaced by apple. Even here in Australia if I don't have apple care I have to pay $300-$400 to get a replacement.

For the amount said they will take your broken phone and provide a new unit. Let's say you get it repaired from a 3rd party for a cheaper price and then you get another issue such as a defective ear piece or something. In that case you won't be eligible for a free replacement from apple because you have voided your warranty when you replaced for screen from a outside place.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
If Apple doesn't replace it or there isn't a convenient location, I just purchased a very nice almost identical to OEM screen replacement from EtechParts.com they have a brand that is higher quality called iBic and let me tell you.... This screen is nearly if not exactly identical to the OEM one I replaced. Very good purchase customer service is spotty though sometimes.

yonghong

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Apple doesn't replace my screen, the genius said my 6p is bent, have to replace the whole thing which costs $485 after tax in Canada, what a rip off

Packer156

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
You can find a repair shop nearby on yelp. Or you can do the screen replacement by yourself. Just be careful to choose the iPhone 6 plus screen replacement part. If you don't know much about the difference about the parts you can search on hcqs blog

Packer156

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
You can find a repair shop nearby on yelp. Or you can do the screen replacement by yourself. Just be careful to choose the iPhone 6 plus screen replacement part. If you don't know much about the difference about the parts you can search on hcqs us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711