Why does this happen when I double touch the home button?

Pandurr

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
If you click the home button two times fast then all the apps and everything come up but when I touch my home button fast two times then the apps will go down on my home screen and when I do it again it goes back to normal (hard to explain). Why does this happend? haha

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: double touch the home button, why does this happen?

The filler space has always seemed weird to me with this feature...I'm not sure what could be used in place of the color representation of the user background instead, but I've always felt like this was kind of a lazy function of this feature. Maybe carry over the exact user background instead of just a color representation? I dunno...it's a small complaint but something I've thought about since they introduced reachability last fall.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Funny thing is, I thought this was going to be a useful feature for me, but I've only really used it by accident. :rolleyes:

dannejanne

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

The filler space has always seemed weird to me with this feature...I'm not sure what could be used in place of the color representation of the user background instead, but I've always felt like this was kind of a lazy function of this feature. Maybe carry over the exact user background instead of just a color representation? I dunno...it's a small complaint but something I've thought about since they introduced reachability last fall.

At least you can swipe down on that area to bring down the notification center. But it could be used for other shortcuts too I guess.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site

this a feature called Reachability that was intended to make one handed use of larger handsets easier.

I NEVER use it. EVER. it doesn't make one handed use of my 6+ any easier.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

It is Reachability. I am wondering if this feature is possible a sign of multitasking. They did not fill in that empty space, perhaps they did this for a reason? They could have done anything there., but they chose to use the notification bar style background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711