- iMore Intermediate
- 252 Posts
iPhone 6 Plus and 6 Price in fall 2015
Once the iPhone 6s Plus and 6s are released, most likely Apple will make the outgoing 6 Plus and 6 cheaper, with 16 and 64 GB storage capacities for users to choose from, like how the iPhone 5s now has two models for users to choose from.
My question is this: what will the prices be of the cheaper models then?
The reason I'm asking is that there's a chance that I'll get the 6 Plus if the 6s Plus is not in stock in my area this November.
- 05-20-2015, 03:34 PM #2
- 05-20-2015, 04:15 PM #4
- 05-22-2015, 06:53 PM #5
Re: iPhone 6 Plus and 6 Price in fall 2015
I'm debating if I should upgrade! Hmmm if I keep the six plus I can just pay it off (next) and never trade it in lol
I do love it... The six s plus has to be worth it for me to change.
I still have one available line no contract no next no nothing lol
I won't be doing those 200$ 2yr contracts ever again this next thing is too convenient
- 05-23-2015, 12:42 PM #6
- 06-02-2015, 06:04 PM #7
- 06-14-2015, 02:11 AM #8
- 06-15-2015, 09:40 AM #9
- 06-15-2015, 09:57 AM #10
- 06-15-2015, 10:21 AM #11
- 06-15-2015, 12:18 PM #12
- 06-16-2015, 11:52 PM #13iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Jessica-lynn74… I have phone service with US Cellular. I got my phones so cheap cause they use to have a rewards points program. I only had to pay the taxes on the full price of the phones
Posted via the iMore App for Android
Last edited by dpotter6921; 06-17-2015 at 12:19 AM.
- 06-20-2015, 06:01 PM #14
- 06-20-2015, 07:34 PM #15
- By hot_guitar in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 05-25-2015, 01:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2015, 12:50 PM
- By Tomas Dobrovodsky in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2015, 03:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2015, 12:22 PM