iPhone 6 Plus and 6 Price in fall 2015

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Once the iPhone 6s Plus and 6s are released, most likely Apple will make the outgoing 6 Plus and 6 cheaper, with 16 and 64 GB storage capacities for users to choose from, like how the iPhone 5s now has two models for users to choose from.

My question is this: what will the prices be of the cheaper models then?

The reason I'm asking is that there's a chance that I'll get the 6 Plus if the 6s Plus is not in stock in my area this November.

nancybout

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating if I should upgrade! Hmmm if I keep the six plus I can just pay it off (next) and never trade it in lol
I do love it... The six s plus has to be worth it for me to change.
I still have one available line no contract no next no nothing lol
I won't be doing those 200$ 2yr contracts ever again this next thing is too convenient

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm debating if I should upgrade! Hmmm if I keep the six plus I can just pay it off (next) and never trade it in lol
I do love it... The six s plus has to be worth it for me to change.
I still have one available line no contract no next no nothing lol
I won't be doing those 200$ 2yr contracts ever again this next thing is too convenient

I'm thinking about waiting until "iPhone 7 Plus" to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus. I'm with you: I'm really happy with my phone right now. But . . . I say that every year, and I still upgrade. :redface:

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking about waiting until "iPhone 7 Plus" to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus. I'm with you: I'm really happy with my phone right now. But . . . I say that every year, and I still upgrade. :redface:

I'm in the same boat. I love my 6 plus and don't need to upgrade, well until they announce the 6s plus and I want it.

dpotter6921

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Jessica-lynn74? I have phone service with US Cellular. I got my phones so cheap cause they use to have a rewards points program. I only had to pay the taxes on the full price of the phones

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Last edited: