- iMore Intermediate
- 192 Posts
How to clear app data on iphone? New convert here.
I'm a recent convert to iphone. This is the first iphone I have ever owned. My question is when on android if you wanted to clear all of the app data, you could simply go to settings and clear data, cache and the app would be reset as if you just downloaded it from the play store. Any help would be appreciated. At this point I have to uninstall the app and reinstall the app to clear my data and start from scratch. Hope this makes sense.
- Best AnswerMay 06 2015 | 6:54 am EDT
As far as I know, you can't, unless the feature is built into the application. Now, Safari does have an option to Clear History and Website Data in Settings.
- 05-06-2015, 06:54 AM #2
- 05-06-2015, 09:42 AM #3
- 05-07-2015, 07:51 AM #4
- By cessex in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2015, 07:51 PM
- By cameron_collier in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 06-10-2015, 06:53 AM
- By Daniel Smith4 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2015, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2015, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2015, 05:36 AM