What is this Big Black Spot while using the camera app with my iPhone 6 Plus?

ZkiZZoiD

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Big Black Spot while using the camera app with my iPhone 6 Plus

Hello guys! Could somebody help with my problem please. A black spot started appearing whenever I use the camera app, and the photos taken also had this black spot. I tried to clean the camera lens but still it won't go away. I have been using my iPhone 6 Plus for 3 weeks now.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Big Black Spot while using the camera app with my iPhone 6 Plus

Have an Apple Store nearby? Take it in to the Genius Bar.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if you fixed it, but I had the same issue with two of my 6 Plus'.

Apple replaced my camera first, then just gave me a new device the next time. It seemed something got into the camera housing. Very weird.

Glad someone else had the issue! Haha

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Hello guys! Could somebody help with my problem please. A black spot started appearing whenever I use the camera app, and the photos taken also had this black spot. I tried to clean the camera lens but still it won't go away. I have been using my iPhone 6 Plus for 3 weeks now.

It's most likely a spot of dust that managed to find its way inside the camera lens system. As others have said, take it to Apple had have them fix/replace it for you.

dolphins21

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

Will Apple replace the phone because of this issue? I have the same thing and i'm getting really annoyed.

jman995x

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site

The odd thing is, at least with my iPhone 6S Plus, when I switch over to Instagram or Hangouts to take a picture, the black spot isn't on the screen, nor is it in the pictures produced, so it's obviously NOT a camera issue.

CharliC1614

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
It could just be a dust particle, or the case you are using. So just to take the case off before you go see someone about it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77