- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Links in Twitter Mobile App
Hello All! I am fairly new to Apple and have a question about the Twitter App. When I see a link in a post and I try to click and open it I get a message saying connection to server failed. I can type the same link on my desktop and it opens. Any ideas what may be going on. I'm sure there are some Apple gurus out here.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 04-23-2015, 07:02 PM #3
Re: Links in Twitter Mobile App
Try logging in to Twitter in Safari and see if the links work there. If they do, then it's the Twitter app. Try deleting the Twitter app, then reinstall it. Be sure your Twitter settings are how you want them.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2015, 01:05 PM
- By miketko in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2015, 06:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:00 AM