After iTunes backup can I view text messages on my MacBook?

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I need to know if I can back up my iPhone and then view the text messages from my MacBook. It's a very sensitive situation and I would really like to save the messages and have the option to read them. Without having to take a screenshot of the whole message thread.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I need to know if I can back up my iPhone and then view the text messages from my MacBook. It's a very sensitive situation and I would really like to save the messages and have the option to read them. Without having to take a screenshot of the whole message thread.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

As long as you don't delete them out of iMessage on the Macbook, then YES, they will still be located there. I delete messages all the time manually on my iPhone from people who don't converse with often (after a conversation is complete), and then see them again on my Macbook later (and have to delete them again).

My guess is that in the future there will probably be a sync between the two devices that will delete everything on both at the same time, but right now it doesn't work like that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73