Trading my iPhone6 plus for iPhone6 both 64gb

kay320

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
I want to trade my used iPhone6 plus for a used iPhone6 both 64gb, do you think that's a fair trade or should I ask for cash too. I paid [redacted] for the used iPhone6 plus about 2 weeks ago. It's just too big for my liking. Please give your input, thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do YOU think is fair? Keep in mind that you are trading in a used iPhone 6 Plus an iPhone 6 that may or may not be used. If you really want to get rid of it and get an iPhone 6 then go ahead and either sell it and then take that money to buy the iPhone 6 or do an even swap or something. Remember, all that matters is what is fair and acceptable to YOU. With that in mind, if you're going to try to sell or trade your device here at iMore, go to the Marketplace section, read the rules carefully, and then create your WTS/WTT thread in the same section. Thanks.

kay320

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks but I already have someone to trade with. I was thinking of asking for (200+iPhone6) for my iPhone 6 plus both phones are used.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Considering that contract and non-contract pricing for the 6/6+ models with identical storage is only a $100 difference, I would think asking for $200 plus their phone is steep. However, if you can find someone willing to do that, then kudos to you.