Been on 1% since yesterday evening

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It's all good, we all agree...iPhone 6 Plus has stellar battery life.

Yeah, it does. I do think, however, that people who say that they're taking it off a charger in the morning and not even having to charge it again overnight because their battery is at 35% are telling tall tales. I've read/heard Rene Ritchie say this a few times and I don't believe it for a second.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it does. I do think, however, that people who say that they're taking it off a charger in the morning and not even having to charge it again overnight because their battery is at 35% are telling tall tales. I've read/heard Rene Ritchie say this a few times and I don't believe it for a second.

Well it is true, but it's expected for one to charge his phone over night for the following day to ensure your phone won't die during the day if your not close to a charging port.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
What SmartFah said is true.

Basically, if you run down your phone and then charge it up to 100% at least once a month you recalibrate your battery - the sensor for it,

By doing the above you are expanding the cell life in your battery also - This is the same for any electronic device and is recommended.

That's 100% wrong. The worst thing to do to a lithium ion battery is to completely drain it. Google it. Almost every website you check will tell you this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMP_IOS

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
That's 100% wrong. The worst thing to do to a lithium ion battery is to completely drain it. Google it. Almost every website you check will tell you this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh right ok, I haven't checked google but I believe you. The information I mentioned was off an o2 guide a few years ago on how to preserve battery life. It mentioned the extended cell life by draining and and then fully charging there.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Well it is true, but it's expected for one to charge his phone over night for the following day to ensure your phone won't die during the day if your not close to a charging port.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Of course. I'm saying that Rene claims he won't charge his phone overnight one night and he has like 35% battery the next day. And accounts similar to that. I truly think people are lying.

independentvolume

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Of course. I'm saying that Rene claims he won't charge his phone overnight one night and he has like 35% battery the next day. And accounts similar to that. I truly think people are lying.

I have no problem accomplishing this, unless I'm gaming of course. This is with location on as well. The 6 plus is the best battery life I've had by far since my dumb phones.

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
really? because I'm planning to switch from iphone 6 to iphone 6 plus and i'm kinda worried regarding the battery life. I'm wishing for a long battery life wherein I can monitor the usage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro