Apple vs Samsung settled by children

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I just cannot get over the fact on why they believe that using android is confusing.

As soon as you turn on an Android device out of the box and get to the home screen, it just doesn't speak for itself like the layout does on iOS. This is why I recommend iPhones to people who aren't very familiar with smartphones. iOS is just easier to figure out and more self-explanatory.

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
And if you think grown people are different you are sadly mistaken! Apples products have wow factor and a price point that lets you know you are purchasing quality! Add to that the ease of use and you have a mindshare goldmine for generations to come!

Sent from my  6+

wylliefox

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
We have apple, (iPads) android (phone) and miui, (phones) and they are all good and easy to use, but a great ph with miui is a fraction of the price so that's a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
As soon as you turn on an Android device out of the box and get to the home screen, it just doesn't speak for itself like the layout does on iOS. This is why I recommend iPhones to people who aren't very familiar with smartphones. iOS is just easier to figure out and more self-explanatory.

I'm surprised too. When my cousins son was little (2-3) I used to give him my galaxy note, nexus 7 and iPod touch. He used them all with equal ease. Maybe he was just used to both OS because his mum uses and iPhone and his dad uses a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Idk my niece who's 3 and had her own tablet since around since she was around 2 and a half has some Samsung Galaxy tablet I think the lite 3 tab? I've had a few Android tablets and iPads in the past year. The note 10.1 2014 and Tab S 10.5 and iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2. I've had Samsung Note 3 and 4 and now an iPhone 6 plus and she knows how to use any of those devices be it iOS or android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a three year old toddler, he has a 4th Gen iPad. He is a wizard when it comes to navigating through the UI. He even downloads his own games in the APP store.

That said, I have a Galaxy Note 4 and he is able to navigate through the UI with ease. The operating systems are (obviously) quite different but there are tons of similar/parallel functions. It's almost scary how well he is able to learn to operate devices like these.

Him and his cousins will gather around an iPad and shred ABC mouse at family functions. Its crazy to think that he will look back and perceive the iPad as some archaic device as I do now with portable CD players..

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
While my kids have iPhones, iPads and iPods they all loved it when I had my Note 2 & 3. They loved that S-Pen. I told them they could have a Note tablet if they wanted, but they still chose iPads because all of their friends have Apple products and they wanted to iMessage and FaceTime with them. A lot of kids might just like the way iOS works, but I think for some it is about the ease of connecting with other users. I know that is a big reason why I am an iPhone user. I like a lot of things about iOS, but the main thing that keeps me coming back when I have left is the connection with my family and friends.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
An interesting read. Thanks.

At the other end of the age spectrum, my father, in his seventies, has an iPhone 5 and an Android Tablet.

He loves the iPhone. He dreaded the thought of using one at first because he thought it would be hellishly difficult but even he, the Luddite that he is, took to it like a duck to water.

I bought him an Android tablet so that he could do a little more with a larger screen when they travel, which they do a lot, and he hated it. He said the Android system was confusing, not intuitive and that many settings were not in logical places.

He spent four months with that tablet whilst they took a world cruise and when he got back, he relegated it to a shelf and bought an iPad instead. He loves the iPad and iPhone because he says they are just easier to use, do what he wants them to do, when he wants them to do it, without fuss, drama or issues.

At the end of the day, I just cannot argue with that at all.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Acevedo, pictured above, was booked into the county jail for felony assault with a deadly weapon. Acevedo, 21, is being held without bond, while an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold has also been placed on him, according to jail records.
Sweet justice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro