New photos taken with my 6+ don't show up on my iPad Air 2 ???????

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got a new iPhone 6+ today, I take NEW pictures with the 6+ and they don't show on my iPad,,,, my notes from my iPad show up on my 6+ and all my current photos from my iPad all loaded up fine on my 6+.

This is not my first rodeo with syncing up an iPhone with an iPad and had never has a problem with NEW pictures taken with my iPhones or iPads not syncing.

I'm on my home Wifi and think I have set everything correctly as I have in the past.

I have photo stream turned on with both devices and have checked and double checked all my settings.

NEW Pictures taken with my iPad don't show on my 6+, and NEW pictures taken with my 6+ don't show up on my iPad,,,,,,, everything else synced fine between my 6+ and iPad Air 2 except for any NEW pictures taken ????

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions on what I could have missed in my settings on either devices ????

Thanks much in advance.

Cheers
Davyo

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried to log out of iCloud on the iPhone, reboot, and log back in?

No,, have not tried that yet, I'm a bit reluctant to try that as my understanding is that I will have to re-enter all my credit card info and other information.

I'm just not getting why everything else is syncing fine except for photos,,,, I guess signing out of iCould on my new 6 plus and even my iPads is a last resort unless anyone else has any quick easier proven fix ideas.

Cheers
Davyo

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream only upload over WiFi, so make sure you connect to WiFi and allow them to upload, until then, they won't show up on your iPad.