Improved Battery Life after iOS 8.3 on 6 Plus.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Hope so. Just had the phone for a few days and it had been on WiFi most of the time. Will take it to work tomorrow with weak cell reception. Always bought an extended battery with Android. I read different things so in the end you just have to see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Hope so. Just had the phone for a few days and it had been on WiFi most of the time. Will take it to work tomorrow with weak cell reception. Always bought an extended battery with Android. I read different things so in the end you just have to see for yourself.

I only get six hours total battery life over mobile data. My phone lasts 8-9 over WiFi

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I only get six hours total battery life over mobile data. My phone lasts 8-9 over WiFi

Post a screening of your usage.....

I'm at 10 hours and 87%. I can't post a screenie because my post count isn't high enough.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
IMG_0477.jpg

This has to be a fluke, but was I surprised. After I pulled it off the charger yesterday, four hours of usage were accumulated with only a drop of three percent in battery. I am not sure what caused it as I was not using my phone at all, but I am thinking it was a game I played the night before that was running in the background without using any power. Cannot be sure though.

Kris Simundson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
85c5d47096a9c038d65ff039c9e325d6.jpg

I've had random battery life readings the past couple of weeks owning this 6 plus, however; it's been aeons better than my experiences on some past droid devices.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6 (non Plus) and have noticed better battery life on 8.3. Seems that newer versions of iOS came with optimized battery improvements across the board.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods