Bad connection (Verizon)?
I've had verizon for 13 or so years and never had a signal issue. What I've noticed with the 6 plus is that people say I go in and out at times. When I check the signal strength I typically have 3 bars. The only thing I can think of is now I'm on LTE.
Does LTE have less voice quality reliability than 3G? That's the only guess I can come up with. I'm really surprised though that the reliability went down. I believe most of the issues happen when I am inside a cinder block structure inside one of the work buildings.
- 04-07-2015, 09:18 PM #2
- 04-07-2015, 09:57 PM #3
- 04-07-2015, 10:05 PM #4
- 04-07-2015, 11:04 PM #5
- 04-07-2015, 11:11 PM #6iMore Intermediate
- 393 Posts
Re: Bad connection (Verizon)?
I've been hearing that Verizon has been having issues with data/voice over lte since they introduced the simultaneous voice/data. Verizon intro-ing voice/data is not a typical CDMA setup.
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
- 04-09-2015, 05:33 PM #8
- By crunco in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2015, 12:22 PM
- By Burakb in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2015, 12:21 PM
I deleted systemlibrarycarrier bundlesiPhone folder and now I cannot connect to internet. How can I fix this?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 07:32 AM