I question the quality of glass apple using on the 6 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Did they or didn't they scratch? In your prior posts you argued that it was 7 months or more before they scratched and now they never scratched. Go back and read your posts so you can at least be consistent in your trolling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trolling ? I'm not trolling ? If you think that then don't respond ? The glass is weaker period and that's all I got to say in that subject. The Note 3 got a tiny 2 cm scratch but that's because my niece was playing with my phone. It never got scratched in my pocket or anything like any other device in my pockets

I'm no Apple Fanboy and whatever glass Apple is using is obviously weaker enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm no Apple Fanboy and whatever glass Apple is using is obviously weaker enough said.

Believe whatever you have to believe to get through the day. So far, you still haven't proven anything. Still waiting for proof - in the form of an Apple admission, or a scientific investigation of the "evidence".

I'm out.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Trolling ? I'm not trolling ? If you think that then don't respond ? The glass is weaker period and that's all I got to say in that subject. The Note 3 got a tiny 2 cm scratch but that's because my niece was playing with my phone. It never got scratched in my pocket or anything like any other device in my pockets

As Hank said, where is the documentation that  is using weaker glass?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, Apple has admitted to the "antenna gate" thing. I am still not convinced that there is a "bendgate" issue. They routinely release updates for things that need fixing. But which is it... 9 or 5?

Again, the phone was in YOUR control and it's scratched. How does that prove that Apple is using "weaker" glass? And when I asked for proof, in addition to requesting links to Apple's admission (they don't exist because it's a non-issue), I said to include scientific analysis. I'll make it easy for you. Link me to some bona fide bloggers that report it.

Prove that it happened the way you say it did, or stop with the whinging. As they used to say on the playground, "put up or shut up".

I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker then the Note 4 in terms of what glass it uses. I already linked you technobuffalo report on that .....

And lol that wasn't Apple admitting anything with the iPhone 4 ... They basically said your holding it wrong but since we don't want any more of a PR disaster we will give out free cases be it one of their bumpers or a 3rd party case they partnered with. They also used a smokescreen saying how they showed us bars were wrong and they "fixed" it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The glass is weaker...

I like their phones but the screen is obviously weaker

I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker

"Obviously" I don't think that words means what you think it means.

Seriously though, it is not OBVIOUSLY weaker, it is weaker IN YOUR OPINION. It is not a scientific fact, it is your opinion. You are not the king of the world and your opinions are never facts, merely something you think. No-one is ever in a position to espouse an opinion as a fact and only stupid people are so deluded by their own sense of self-importance that they would try to do so.

Please don't be one of those people. Present your case in a way where we can debate the pros and cons and have a friendly discussion. This way, less people will think you are a troll and more will engage with you. What you are currently doings just making yourself out to be a lunatic because you are angry no-one else is agreeing with you. This, in turn, puts more people against you because... Hey, it's fun to poke lunatics with sticks on the Internet, right?

Come on, dude. You're better than this, I know you are. Have a coke and a smile, come back, apologise and let's start from scratch. If you can't do that then perhaps iMore is not the place for you.

This is not meant to be antagonistic so I apologise if it comes off that way. I just want you to understand how your posts are coming across as you might not realise.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device and it's obviously weaker then the Note 4 in terms of what glass it uses. I already linked you technobuffalo report on that .....

And lol that wasn't Apple admitting anything with the iPhone 4 ... They basically said your holding it wrong but since we don't want any more of a PR disaster we will give out free cases be it one of their bumpers or a 3rd party case they partnered with. They also used a smokescreen saying how they showed us bars were wrong and they "fixed" it.

What's... this... *ruckus*?

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have always used Power Support screen protectors on my iPhones. They are not glass but films. They resist fingerprints and if they get scratched, I just put a new one on and the screen never gets scratched. I have only had one screen protector get scratched and I think that was on an iPhone 3GS so it's been several years.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
He did start from scratch.

BUAHAHAHAHA! Well played sir!

seinfeld-clapping-gif.gif

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll keep complaining because this is a $949 device

...(snipped)

That's your prerogative, but at least complain directly to Apple. Complaining here about an opinion you have will not sway many others to conclude the same thing. Furthermore, if the scratched screen is bothering you so much, get it replaced. Finally, let's say that the screen is indeed weaker. So what? Can you not buy a "screen protector" to place over the screen to minimize it from getting scratched? Do you think it would somehow prevent Apple from selling more iPhone 6 Plus devices? Do you think a majority of iPhone 6 Plus owners will even care? I sure as heck don't. My iPhone 6 Plus does not and will not have a screen protector on it...ever! It is not scratched, scraped, chipped or broken in any manner, and more than likely, it will stay that way, but on the chance that it doesn't, I'll get it replaced and then go about my business. That's Just Me, D...

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Why don't you respond to my post you quoted? You keep changing your mind about how your phones got scratched and/or whether they were scratched. That's why you are getting no sympathy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW