Will you go for the larger screen again?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I had a iPhone 6 as soon as it was released, but after using a friends 6+ for a day, I was hooked. Bigger screen is better for reading emails at my age and I thought the phone would be to big for my daily driver, but I am surprised how well the device handles for being a large phone.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I would still go large as well. I held my fifth generation iPod touch and thought it was way to small. Optical illusion at it's best.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm used to bigger phones from being a frequent Android user in the past and have definitely gotten used to the 6 Plus but I've been pining for that one hand ability of the 6 again. I'll likely make the move to a 6 if I can find a 64GB around.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm used to bigger phones from being a frequent Android user in the past and have definitely gotten used to the 6 Plus but I've been pining for that one hand ability of the 6 again. I'll likely make the move to a 6 if I can find a 64GB around.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Hey I'll trade ya LOL. I have a 64GB 6.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

mulcahyd

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Every smartphone device I've ever owned, I would never go back to a smaller screen. I love and enjoy my iPhone 6 Plus!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk 

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Plus version all the way. I love the big screen, it makes browsing web sites easier. Less squinting of the eyes.

And because of my near sightedness (yes, I wear glasses and strong ones at that!), I need all the help I can get.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
For me, it depends.

My primary reason for getting the 6 Plus was the battery life. If the 6 had the same battery life as the plus, I might've opted for the smaller screen. Though, I love the larger screens, If battery life improves on smaller phones, I may go back.

Also, I eventually plan to get an  Watch. I have a feeling that once I do, I'll use my phone less. That may also influence my decision to go back to a smaller screen.

Only time will tell. I don't plan on upgrading until next years cycle anyway, so I have plenty of time to decide.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods