Will you go for the larger screen again?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
When the next iphone gets released, will you go for the larger screen again? I could not go for a small screened device again after the 6 plus

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes absolutely, I could go bigger if it was possible.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

I'm right there with ya. I could go bigger too. I previously had the Note 4, which had a 5.7 inch screen. I have big hands so big phones don't bother me. The 6 is definitely too small for me.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely. My wife picked up my iPhone 6 Plus the other day and remarked how much easier it was to type on than her iPhone 6. She wants my 6 Plus when I upgrade this fall.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I think the sweet spot is around 5 inches, the 6 feels too small and the 6 plus just a tad too big.
Although I have gorilla mitts and have no problems handling it its still a big phone to carry in your pocket

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The 6 is the perfect size for me. Note 3 was too big. I don't want anything larger.

Exactly the same for me. My Note 3 was too big (and an unreliable piece of junk but that's another story). My iPhone 6 is the perfect size. I had an HTC One that was almost identical in screen size and dimensions as the iPhone 6 and I always thought the HTC was the sweet spot until I got the iPhone. Perfect size for me and reliability all in one!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I follow the feature set, not the screen size...if the next iPhone is bigger but also has the superior feature set, then I'll have a larger iPhone.
That's exactly why I'll go for the 6s Plus in September. If it's THE one. I'm still on my old iP 5.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I would go for a larger screen if the 6 plus dimensions don't get any bigger. My plus is the perfect size for me so if the phone stays the same size and the screen gets bigger I would upgrade. Now, all that being said, I don't know if I will upgrade to the 6s plus. This phone is great, and I don't know what it would take for me to want to let it go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro