Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

24 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default E-mail

I am on a quest to find an E-mail program equivalent to what I had on my Samsung Note 3, and that was Aquamail. The stock E-mail that came with my iPhone 6 Plus, is not functional for me. I like the fact that the stock E-mail does support POP3, IMAP, and Exchange, which I am looking for, but if I needed a single word to describe what I want, I would say organization, which Aquamail provided. Let me see if I can provide an image of what I don't like with my stock E-Mail. Lets take my google account for example, I have to click on the top to see what E-mail is in my inbox. I have sub folders that I made in google that hold certain files, and for me to access them I have to move below under Accounts, and click on that sub folder, and then select the file I want to open. In Aquamail, everything is under one roof, if you know what I mean. So, does an E-mail program exist? Thank you.

Default Re: E-mail

Can only *assume* the Gmail app may be of use to you in this regard. Still, there are a good deal is email apps in the App Store. Try out a few and choose which is best suited for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

Default Re: E-mail

Don't know if this will help the OP. But check it out.
    Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email by Taskbox