am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I am on a quest to find an E-mail program equivalent to what I had on my Samsung Note 3, and that was Aquamail. The stock E-mail that came with my iPhone 6 Plus, is not functional for me. I like the fact that the stock E-mail does support POP3, IMAP, and Exchange, which I am looking for, but if I needed a single word to describe what I want, I would say organization, which Aquamail provided. Let me see if I can provide an image of what I don't like with my stock E-Mail. Lets take my google account for example, I have to click on the top to see what E-mail is in my inbox. I have sub folders that I made in google that hold certain files, and for me to access them I have to move below under Accounts, and click on that sub folder, and then select the file I want to open. In Aquamail, everything is under one roof, if you know what I mean. So, does an E-mail program exist? Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can only *assume* the Gmail app may be of use to you in this regard. Still, there are a good deal is email apps in the App Store. Try out a few and choose which is best suited for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2