Ok, this is annoying. I have Optimum as my cable provider, and every time I enter my apartment, my iPhone 6 Plus fails to connect automatically to my home WiFi, rather, it connects to a weaker open Optimum WiFi. Why? I would think the stronger signal would take precedence over the weaker signal. Does anyone have an answer to this bizzare occurrence? thank you.
- 03-24-2015, 01:04 PM #2
- 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM #3
Ok, I clicked on the weaker optimum and chose the option that reads, "Forget This Network". Now, it defaulted to my home WiFi, but my question is this, when I am out and about and away from my home WiFi, will my phone no longer connect automatically to any open Optimum WiFi, which it was doing. I don't mind manually doing it.
- 03-24-2015, 01:42 PM #5
- 03-24-2015, 02:04 PM #6
- 03-24-2015, 02:18 PM #7
- By Closingracer in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2015, 02:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:07 AM