- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Looking for Android's Expense Manager equivalent on IOS
Since January I've been an IOS user and obviously either miss the good sides of Android or, at least, looking for quick solution with a few inevitable issues, one of them being Expense Manager, a very efficient real time record of income / expense with versatile options of categories, calculations, tags etc - and all that for free in Google Play.
I'm looking for its equivalent in IOS. As I've secured all the previous database on .db files, it would be great to be able to transfer it to the new app to continue smoothly.
I hope you can help me find a similar app.
- 03-22-2015, 01:31 PM #2
- 25,019 Posts
Re: Looking for Android's Expense Manager equivalent on IOS
I use Zee. Since retiring, I've made my budgeting simple. Zee works great. I don't recall if it's free. It was when I got it. You can check it here:
Zee - Personal Finance by Romilson Nunes
I've also used Bills Monitor free.
Bills Monitor Free – Bill Manager & Reminder by Maxwell Software
Maybe one of these will work. If not, there's a long list of expense/Budget apps in the App Store. Just type in "Budget Manager" in the search bar.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- 03-24-2015, 07:32 AM #3
- 03-26-2015, 10:42 AM #4
- By sicario666 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2015, 11:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2015, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2015, 09:30 AM