Where can I find an Android's expense manager equivalent on iOS?

Dariusz Sobiecki

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Looking for Android's Expense Manager equivalent on IOS

Hi !
Since January I've been an IOS user and obviously either miss the good sides of Android or, at least, looking for quick solution with a few inevitable issues, one of them being Expense Manager, a very efficient real time record of income / expense with versatile options of categories, calculations, tags etc - and all that for free in Google Play.
I'm looking for its equivalent in IOS. As I've secured all the previous database on .db files, it would be great to be able to transfer it to the new app to continue smoothly.
I hope you can help me find a similar app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Looking for Android's Expense Manager equivalent on IOS

I use Zee. Since retiring, I've made my budgeting simple. Zee works great. I don't recall if it's free. It was when I got it. You can check it here:
Zee - Personal Finance by Romilson Nunes
https://appsto.re/us/gZCmz.i

I've also used Bills Monitor free.
Bills Monitor Free ? Bill Manager & Reminder by Maxwell Software
https://appsto.re/us/EaloC.i

Maybe one of these will work. If not, there's a long list of expense/Budget apps in the App Store. Just type in "Budget Manager" in the search bar.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site

I recommend the Mint finance app, very informative and it's free. Almost perfect 5 star rating as well.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

Bill Guard is a good app for your expense tracking and even fraudulent issues with your credit cards, it's also free to use!

Dariusz Sobiecki

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

Thanks a lot - Zee isn't free any more but not expensive though ! :) I'll have to contact the developer about a possible transfer of my previous records

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2