iPhone6 Plus Questions

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

Full disclosure, I'm a huge Windows Phone fan. I'm not anti Apple per se, but it definitely is not my first choice. I wholeheartedly love WinPhone but I needed apps as I work in the legal field. With that being said, I have been impressed by the improvements this platform has made. However, I am ashamed that the keyboard is still this far behind the other big boys.

As for my questions, I purchased the 64gb model. Should I exchange it for the 128? I am still within my 14 days. I don't save music to my phone as I use Xbox music. I don't mind the extra cost. If you recommend I go bigger, if I upgrade would the new phone restore identically to this one?

Second question revolves around an issue I'm having. I cannot get Facebook to download the majority of my Facebook contacts into my phone contacts. It downloads about 40 contacts of my 1200, none of which I even recognize. Is there a way to correct this? I'm a sucker for contact photos.

Thanks in advance, guys.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And it would act and behave as though I still had the same device? Also, the bigger question is, do you recommend it?
yes to the first question... to the second - recommend restoring from a 64 to a 128? Yes...it's standard procedure... As to should you update to 128? From what you said above about how you use the device, it's probably not necessary.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
If you don't have a ton of music or movies I think the 128 would be overkill for you. I have the 64 and don't store a lot of music and I have like 45 available right now. The only other reason to upgrade would be pictures. If you take a lot of pictures and video and don't like to use any cloud services it may be worth it to upgrade. I also really enjoyed windows. Had an icon for a while but updates and apps made it limited and with no more high end devices on verizon windows hasn't been an option for a while.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
If you don't have a ton of music or movies I think the 128 would be overkill for you. I have the 64 and don't store a lot of music and I have like 45 available right now. The only other reason to upgrade would be pictures. If you take a lot of pictures and video and don't like to use any cloud services it may be worth it to upgrade. I also really enjoyed windows. Had an icon for a while but updates and apps made it limited and with no more high end devices on verizon windows hasn't been an option for a while.

Exactly how I feel.

I use OneDrive for photos, religiously. So I don't think I will have an issue.

Let me ask you, is there a replacement for moBudget on this platform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Exactly how I feel.

I use OneDrive for photos, religiously. So I don't think I will have an issue.

Let me ask you, is there a replacement for moBudget on this platform?

I've been using an app called spending tracker. It's been really good. I upgraded to the pro version so it will backup to Dropbox box. I mainly use one drive but a lot of apps back up to Dropbox. I love Microsoft apps on ios been using outlook for all my emails.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I've been using an app called spending tracker. It's been really good. I upgraded to the pro version so it will backup to Dropbox box. I mainly use one drive but a lot of apps back up to Dropbox. I love Microsoft apps on ios been using outlook for all my emails.

Thanks. Any idea on the Facebook issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro