New 128 gig iPhone 6 plus, but I have a question... possible fake?!?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The original setup of the iPhone 4 is the original setup of yes, the iPhone 4. You're trying to lump in the design language of the 4 into the 4S as if somehow it's an obligation that Apple follow the same exact design language of the "S" version to the model before it. You don't know that for a fact.

I agree that they changed the antenna setup with the Verizon iPhone 4, though. But the 4S has nothing to do with anything.

They used the Verizon 4 setup to make the 4S setup .... Thus they could change the design of the 6S to solve whatever Bending issues it could it could not have ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They used the Verizon 4 setup to make the 4S setup .... Thus they could change the design of the 6S to solve whatever Bending issues it could it could not have ....

The 6S design doesn't exist yet, thus we are in no position to say that the 6S design will be changed.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
How is he correct ? They did change the design of the 4 and then this changed the design of the 4S. They obviously didn't use the "same" design of the 4. Thus indeed they could change the design of the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S plus. They could made the same general design like the 6 and 6 plus but change the Apple logo

He is right because he stated that Apple did not change the design of the 4S. They didn't change the design of the 4S once it was released.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The 6S design doesn't exist yet, thus we are in no position to say that the 6S design will be changed.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Only Apple really knows if the Apple logo is the cause of bendgate and if it is thy will probably change it back to the old ways or something.

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I have a 6plus in gold .. I got mine thru T-Mobile and my lil Apple looks like a gold mirror.. And I done been to Apple wit my phone done had dem replaced by Apple .. And all of dem look da same

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2