Just got a 16GB iPhone Plus... should I return it?

Peach1

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I just bought my first iPhone , a 16GB 6 Plus. I switched companies and traded my Galaxy S4 fo it; I could've gotten a Note 4 but I have never owned an iPhone and since all my other devices are Apple I could integrate them all. But now after reading reviews and message boards I am wondering if I selected the wrong phone. I decided not to get the 64GB since I never had any capacity issues with my 16GB devices, including my Galaxy S4 which I never filled out the memory. Should I just keep the phone and use cloud storage? I do not download a lot of apps and I try to keep the pictures to a minimum.

Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance!

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I have a 16gb iphone 6 plus and owned it since a few days after release. I regret getting the 16gb I currently have just 233mb of memory available! Get the 64gb :)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm always going to be a believer that they should have kept the 32 gig and dropped the 16 gig model

Sent from one of my 's

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No offense to anyone, but 16GB is all but useless with pic/music/video file sizes.... Yeah, there's "the cloud", but that uses up valuable data... for which the carriers have us over the barrel for... Save your cellular data, get more storage up front!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Only YOU can answer that question...if you ask ME if you should return it, I would unquestionably say yes because I couldn't live comfortably with a 16GB model (if I had the means to get a larger capacity version). I agree with the sentiments of others though in that it is always better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6+ 16G since it was my first iPhone not knowing if I'd even keep it and didn't want to spend the extra for more storage. Turns out I really like the phone and have everything loaded on it I need and have 5.5GB storage empty remaining. So for me it's fine. However, now that I have tried the eco system and the iPhone itself and find I like it I'd probably get more storage on my next if I stick with Apple. So bottom line is how much storage do you need? Only you can answer that.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
You got a 14 day window to find out if you should keep it or not, and in most cases if you bought it from an Apple store sometimes you have longer than that.

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
If you like the phone keep, if not return it. Some enjoy iPhones and others do not. It's like that with anything you purchase. As far as space is concerned get the amount of GB's that works best for your needs and budget. For you getting 32 or higher GB's could be a waste of money. Remember those who are urging you to go beyond your needs are not contributing a dime towards the cost of the phone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you like the phone keep, if not return it. Some enjoy iPhones and others do not. It's like that with anything you purchase. As far as space is concerned get the amount of GB's that works best for your needs and budget. For you getting 32 or higher GB's could be a waste of money. Remember those who are urging you to go beyond your needs are not contributing a dime towards the cost of the phone.

Nobody is urging him/her to do anything in this thread...people are offering opinions, which is what they asked for.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You couldn't care less what the person decides but you say that a 16GB disgusts you? Make up your mind. That comment alone says that you do care.
The opinion in re: 16GB devices has no bearing on concern for the person's decision - why are you conflating them?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You couldn't care less what the person decides but you say that a 16GB disgusts you? Make up your mind. That comment alone says that you do care.

Having an opinion about a 16 gig and not caring about the ops personal decisions have no relevance what so ever to each other. I hate windows computers I don't care who buys them.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Worst attempt to start an argument...ever.

comic-book-guy-the-ultimate-the-comic-book-guy-from-the-simpsons-31076525-304-512.jpg

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
First of all there was no attempt to start an argument. A person asked if they should return a phone, said she only needed a 16GB, and a comment was made that 16 GB is a disgust. You don't know how that comment could affect that person's purchasing decision.

That's not our fault that they need crowd affirmation.

Stop acting like the OP came here contemplating suicide.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro