So, I received my new iPhone 6 Plus two day's ago, and everything is working and sounding great. Several hours of playing with my new phone I get a message that there is an upgrade, so what do I know, I upgraded the phone to version 8.2. I maybe crazy, but I swear the sound is less louder than before this upgrade. Anyone else experience this?
- 03-11-2015, 07:10 AM #2
- 03-11-2015, 07:39 AM #3
- 03-11-2015, 10:06 AM #4
- 03-20-2015, 10:52 PM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Sound Quality IOS 8.2
Apple did a sound stability update in IOS 8.2. To my experience the music sounds more controlled. The whole sound/frquency spectrum is more balanced and details are better noticed. The sound seems it bit less loud, yet to my opinion it is not needed to raise the volume since there is more detail to hear. Also you will save your ears. That the bas is more controlled is what I think one will notice as less loud, yet I think it was to artificial before. You notice the differences more if you listen with high bitrate music and a high end good headphone. I am very happy with this update as I can enjoy the music more.
- 03-20-2015, 11:20 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2015, 12:01 AM
- By rfoutz in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 03-14-2015, 01:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2015, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2015, 03:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:45 AM