Next iPhone.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have JUMP through T-Mobile and since I am grandfathered into the original 6mo upgrade deal, I will be trading in my iPhone 6 Plus for the next iPhone. If it wasn't for that deal I would not bother.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have owned every single iteration of the iPhone right from the very beginning. I keep saying I'll skip the next upgrade... But I never do... :(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
September will be my first "s" model. I'm hoping for more RAM. But not holding my breath. I'll be good regardless.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Upgrading my iPhone every year is like a ritual lol. It has to be done. I'll just give this one to my fianc? and I might also get the apple watch. Been thinking so hard about it and I think I'll get it. I'll probably get the gold 6s+

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It depends on how good you take care of your phone. I have a fat case on mine with a screen protector. There is not 1 scratch on my phone. It's like I bought it today when I take it out of the case.
If that's the case, I see no reason not to get 80% of the retail price.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I upgrade every year so it's gonna be interesting to see what the s model has to offer. Going gold this time, maybe silver because I have the space grey 128gig

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It depends on how good you take care of your phone. I have a fat case on mine with a screen protector. There is not 1 scratch on my phone. It's like I bought it today when I take it out of the case.
If that's the case, I see no reason not to get 80% of the retail price.

I still use my iPhone 5. It's been In a nice Bulky Otterbox Defender since August of '13. I've only removed the case to clean the screens 3 times. The phone looks brand new. But being the 5, I won't get much for it. Even with a new battery, which it needs, I won't get more than $170 I don't think. Verizon only offers $130 on trade in. I'll probably just get a new battery and keep it as a back up.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I upgrade twice a year... there's no way I can bear using a device that is more than 6 months old! :p :D :rotfl:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods