Suggestions Please

bamabeauty

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys I'm looking for a new case for my 6+. Currently I have the otterbox defender, in which I like, but I want something different. What do you guys suggest that would be a good case that would fully protect the phone and what glass protector as well?

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I just got the incipio octane yesterday and so far really like it. It's very slim but offers good protection. I also have the spigen neo hybrid and spigen tough armor both r awesome and very protective. As far as glass goes I've heard awesome things about the iloome curved one.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I really like most Spigen cases. I had Spigen Tough Armor on the 5S that I had that I felt offered great protection with a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh and I use the Zagg HDX screen protector. It's been on for 3 months and no issues.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Considering my 6 plus is a few hours old so I can't speak for much but the apple leather case fits excellent and feels good to hold

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Considering my 6 plus is a few hours old so I can't speak for much but the apple leather case fits excellent and feels good to hold

I agree. The Apple leather case does look nice and fits the iPhone quite snugly. It maintains the slim look, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711