Iphone 6 plus Skins

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repeat but does anyone use a skin on their 6 plus instead of a case? If so, what do you think and would you recommend it. I currently have an apple case on my plus but even that makes it slightly too thick for my liking.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I fear I wouldn't get a skin on perfectly though a carbon fiber look would be welcome.

There some really slim cases. Right now I'm using a CaseMate Naked Tough and it really doesn't add much.

Scstoney

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Im currently using a clear matte skin on the back that I purchased from - http://www.stickerboy.net/products/clear-protection-iphone-6-plus-skins

I tried using my 6 plus without a case as I really like the size and feel without one but it was a little slick to hold onto. The stickerboy skin is perfect since it enables the phone to be gripped a little easier without fear of slipping out of my hand. It doesn't offer any drop protection but that is ok with me since I have apple care plus. I'm really careful with it and haven't dropped it yet. I use a zagg tempered glass protector on the screen.

iMoreAppImg_20150302_204748.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice