Spigen cases?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Looking to get a nice slim case for my 6 Plus

Anyone use any of the spinen slime fit cases? The perfect fit? If so how do you like it?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I use the clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid on mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How long have you had it? Does it yellow?

Did they fix the need for button inserts on 6+?

These are the 2 things holding me back from trying them. Also I love the Apple leather. The open bottom and slimness are perfect for me.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How long have you had it? Does it yellow?

Did they fix the need for button inserts on 6+?

These are the 2 things holding me back from trying them. Also I love the Apple leather. The open bottom and slimness are perfect for me.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I've only had it since Friday so I'm not sure if it will yellow. I hope it doesn't. I'm not aware of button issues. That's new to me. I bought this case on the strength of the Spigen name essentially.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the tough armor, slim armor, and neo hybrid metal cases. They are all pretty good cases. Only complaint is with the neo hybrid metal case. The frame will bend out of shape if dropped. Difficult getting it bent back into shape. Overall, I think I like the tough armor case more than the others.

Edit: I should add that my experience is with the iPhone 6 cases, but I can't imagine the 6+ cases being much different.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
My daily driver is the Spigen Air Skin in transparent and it's fantastic. I love how it doesn't add any bulk and weight to the phone.
I also have the neo hybrid and the neo hybrid metal, the neo hybrid isn't much durable especially its bumper (broke) and the neo hybrid metal affects the wifi signal strength of my iPhone (and the Apple logo on the back isn't protected)
I switch between those cases very often, but my fave is the air skin, even it's so incredibly thin and doesn't cover the bottom of the iPhone it saves the phone from getting scratched up and I even dropped it (it wasn't very high though) and nothing happened.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybrid, Neo Hybrid Metal EX, and the Neo Hybrid Metal. I love the cases right now I'm trying the Neo Hybrid Metal EX my only concerns are the signal strength through the metal since at home I have a low data signal.

I honestly could part with my Neo Hybrid since I don't use it ...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Neo Hybird. Love the look though the bumper portion is slippery to me. I have one with the volume button issue. It doesn't bother me. I'm looking to get a Slim Armor CS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711