Once you go 6 Plus once you'll always go back, does anyone else feel this way?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Once you go 6 Plus once you'll always go back

I have been back and fourth with the iPhone 6 and the Plus. I thought the plus was too big for a daily driver and went back and fourth over 7 times.. but I realized the 6 is juts nothing compared once you go Plus. Anyone else feel this way?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Once you go 6 Plus once you'll always go back

Wow back and fourth 7 times? That's intense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I can see instances where the smaller 6 might be attractive but I like my 6+.

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

It happened to me too not seven times though, and it was colors for me, but it did happen and I had to get that "issue" in check, my addiction now is cases.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

After Apple introduced the iPhone 6 Plus at last year's keynote, my mind was made up to get it. I had second thoughts one time when I first saw the device in person at a nearby Best Buy store, but I still opted to get it, and I'm so glad I did. I'm pleased with my purchase of it, and I'm sticking with it...;)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

My friend knew day 1 that she was getting the Plus. She got it. She's still got it.

Conversely, I got the 6. I wish now I'd gotten the Plus. I've still got the 6. I'll get the Plus in September. I won't go back to the 6.

I don't go back and forth on decisions. About phones. On men.....well.....ppppfffftttt......:p:rotfl:

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

The Actual Size ad got me on the 6 Plus. I was intending on keeping the 5S.
So I ordered the 6 Plus without seeing it in person.
Saw one in a Sprint Store days later and knew it was good to go.
Never thought about going to 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I owned both. I sold the 6. It just doesn't compare to the 6+.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Owning both and using the Plus about 90% of the time, I wouldn't say the 6 "doesn't even compare" but the 6 Plus, as it stands now, is my preference.

50ShadesofDroidx

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site

Just user preference. Nothing more. My friend has the iPhone 6 Plus and I have the 6. She says my phone is too small I say hers is too big.

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site

I started with the 6 in September then got the 6 Plus in November (had it on order for a month) now I'm fully converted to a phone of this size. I used to get screen envy when I seen friends with Galaxy s4 & s5 now them phones just look standard to me. The six plus screen is perfect size (design wise maybe shorten the top of the phone if that's possible without reducing camera quality) & the phone battery life makes it a no brainer for me. I love it but obviously the size won't suit everyone.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

My friend knew day 1 that she was getting the Plus. She got it. She's still got it.

Conversely, I got the 6. I wish now I'd gotten the Plus. I've still got the 6. I'll get the Plus in September. I won't go back to the 6.

I don't go back and forth on decisions. About phones. On men.....well.....ppppfffftttt......:p:rotfl:

Yeah, I don't get the vacillation either. I never considered the iPhone 6, only the 6 Plus.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Never considered the 6. I pre-ordered the 6 Plus, and when I saw it in the Apple Store on release weekend, I knew I made the right decision.

anon8656116

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site

It’s difficult to go back to smaller screen sizes once you’ve had a taste of a larger screen. It’s the same when you spend a couple of hours on a tablet – especially iPad – and then go back to your iPhone. The effect is almost the same; it feels cramped, unreal almost. If the 6 Plus doesn’t impede your daily habits, especially carrying it around and being able to access it easily, it will be difficult to resist.

Luckygarden

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I just wanna know how you can go forth and back between these 2 phones ?by returning them ?

i just think one plus one is good enough for me even i have all iPhone 6 and plus and mini 3 and air 2

Luckygarden

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site

what kind case do you like ?
i bought one leather case with classic craftsmanship , full grain leather , wallet function

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Our country doesn't have the luxury to switch phones within few weeks if you don't like the one u bought. Unless u r speaking of buying both and then swapping?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711