Once you go 6 Plus once you'll always go back, does anyone else feel this way?

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Once you go 6 Plus once you'll always go back

I had a Samsung Note before so the Plus model was a natural choice.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Tried the i6 twice second time I lasted for about a day. 6+ is a much better phone for me. I felt like the i6 was too small like a iPod touch. I don't see myself going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Tried the i6 twice second time I lasted for about a day. 6+ is a much better phone for me. I felt like the i6 was too small like a iPod touch. I don't see myself going back.

It's so funny how for years we thought the iPhone size was just fine...that Steve was right, we didn't need or want bigger. Now many of us wouldn't even consider a smaller iPhone than the 6+. Fickle creatures we are.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

It's so funny how for years we thought the iPhone size was just fine...that Steve was right, we didn't need or want bigger. Now many of us wouldn't even consider a smaller iPhone than the 6+. Fickle creatures we are.

Ha very true! I just feel the + is perfect size throw in the much better battery,screen is a added bonus.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Nope. As soon as I found out there was going to be a 6 Plus I knew that I would be getting one. The first time I saw it in person at the AT&T store I did say "It's freaking huge" but once I got mine and had it for a couple of days, I got used to it. Now I could never go back to a smaller phone.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Even my 17 year old daughter wishes she would have gone with the plus now. She was so against big phones and loves her 6 but she just admitted yesterday that she wishes she had gone with the plus. I'm sure that some people genuinely don't like the size but it's really not that big. I do wish it wasn't so hard to hold onto naked though. It's the first iPhone that I just won't use without a case unless I'm just sitting at home.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

I originally got the iPhone 6. I thought it would be the perfect daily driver paired with my iPad Air. I was wrong. I started craving the larger device not long after I got the 6. I ended up swapping my device out in February and getting the 6+. I am so glad that I did. I am in love with this device.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

I like both devices but the 6 is easier for me to use on the fly

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I like both devices but the 6 is easier for me to use on the fly

I thought the same also until I tried the 6+ for about 3 weeks. I finally found the right case that wasn't bulky(apple leather) which helped me decide to stay with the +. The plus has better specs and the battery is important also. Is the i6 more pocketable? Yes but at the end of the day for me the plus is a better device for my needs.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

No turning back for me. The iPhone 6 Plus is my device, and no way I could go back to a smaller screen at this point.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I have no plans to return to a smaller smartphone at this time or in the very near future...;)

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Nope,

I had the 6 then went to the 6 plus, I enjoy the 6 plus more and never go back to the 6 or any smaller screen

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site

Besides using a BlackBerry Passport, I don't think I could go back to a smaller device...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Just sold my 6 plus on Swappa today. I'm finished trying to force myself on it. I'll take the size of the 6 over the features of the 6 plus and honestly, I am ok with that.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Had the 6 Plus since few weeks after launch (Was a small getting use to, I agree)
Will never steep down in size again, love the 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I bought the 6+ and thought I'd might like the smaller 6 occasionally. But since I use my iPhone mostly for iMessage and other data related things, I"m glad I have the 6+.

anon_wh1t3h4t

May 16, 2015
Visit site

Hell yeah, I feel the same way! I don't ever think I'll switch phones; with the exception of the i6+S... of course.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner